Key Dates for incoming Fall 2014 freshman advising and registration:
||Letter to accepted students was sent along with information about how to meet General Education Requirements and competencies by testing.
|End of June
||Registration packets were mailed - including instructions, a Course Guide booklet and registration materials that will list all the courses open to freshmen for the fall 2014 semester. Based on these materials and your test scores, you will choose the courses you wish to take.
|July 18, 2014
||Deadline for liberal arts freshmen to return a proposed schedule for fall courses to the Registrar's office. (Transfer students and Conservatory freshmen will receive info that may vary for them.)
||New students will be notified via email when their registration has been processed and will be able to view their schedule online.
|Aug 26, 2014
||Orientation and advising sessions - students will be able to make additional changes to their schedules at that time.
|Aug 27, 2014
Academic Orientation Video:
Registration packets were mailed to all incoming freshmen on June 27th. Watch this video for helpful information regarding academic policies prior to receiving your packet and completing your registration. There is a lot of detailed information here so refer to this as needed.
Materials mailed in January and May 2014:
Freshmen Registration Packet
Information sent to ALL incoming freshmen at the end of June:
- Registration Letter (pdf)
- FAQ's (pdf)
- Important Checklist (pdf)
- Registration Warning (pdf)
- EZ Guide (12 pg pdf)
- Course Guide (36 pg pdf)
- Sample Schedule (pdf)
- Registration Form: Proposed Class Schedule (fillable pdf) - submit by Friday July 18, 2014. Read ALL registration materials provided above BEFORE completing your registration.
- Fall 2014 First Year Courses (13 pg pdf) - Note: Some of these classes have already closed, this is the full listing and you CANNOT assume all sections are still open.
Music Conversatory Freshmen
Information sent to incoming freshmen music conservatory students at the end of June:
- Dean Wilder Welcome (pdf)
- Music Suggested Courses (pdf)
- Ensemble Schedule (pdf)
- Studio Class Schedule (pdf)
- BME Techniques (pdf)
- Save the Date - Audition Information (pdf)
- Calendar (pdf)
- Bon Appetit Hours (pdf)