The Office of the Registrar provides the framework for effective student-faculty-staff interaction through the development of the yearly College catalog, course scheduling, classroom assignments, student registration, student records/database maintenance, and evaluation of degree completion. In support of the educational process at Wheaton College, our goal is to provide timely, accurate and personal service to current and former students, faculty and staff while maintaining the integrity, accuracy, security and storage of all academic records.
Spring 2015 Registration
Advising for Spring semester occurs the week of Nov. 3-7. Students meet with their advisors to discuss their spring schedule and also receive their pin number which is required for online advance registration. Advance registration began on Nov. 10th. Starting dates and times for registration are assigned based on seniority by credit hours earned. During the last week of October, students receive their blank registration form in CPO which lists their registration start date/time. A paper copy of the Spring schedule is distributed at that time. Pin numbers are required for advance registration and are only available from each assigned advisor.
Important Spring Dates
- January 12 - Classes begin.
- January 14 - Deadline for payment of tuition and fees.
- January 16 - Last day to add A Quad courses.
- January 23 - Last day to add full semester courses.
- January 23 - Last day to drop an A quad course without a "W" grade.
- January 23 - Last day to drop a full semester course without a "W" grade.
- January 23 - Deadline for 100% refund on a reduced load.
- January 29 - Deadline to remove "Incomplete" from Fall semester/B quad courses.
- February 20 - Last day to drop an A Quad course with a "W" grade.
- February 20 - Last day to elect pass/fail for an A Quad course.
- March 6 - End of A Quad.
Online course evaluations >> are conducted at the end of each quad during the Fall and Spring semesters.