The Office of the Registrar provides the framework for effective student-faculty-staff interaction through the development of the yearly College catalog, course scheduling, classroom assignments, student registration, student records/database maintenance, and evaluation of degree completion. In support of the educational process at Wheaton College, our goal is to provide timely, accurate and personal service to current and former students, faculty and staff while maintaining the integrity, accuracy, security and storage of all academic records.
Fall 2015 Registration
Advising for Fall semester starts March 26. Students meet with their advisors to discuss their fall schedule and also receive their PIN number which is required for online advance registration. Advance registration begins on April 6. Starting dates and times for registration are assigned based on seniority by credit hours earned. During the last week of March, students receive their blank registration form in CPO which lists their registration start date/time. A paper copy of the fall schedule is distributed at that time. PIN numbers are required for advance registration and are only available from each assigned advisor. As of early May online registration is possible without a PIN.
Important Dates for Fall 2015
- August 24 - Graduate and transfer student orientation.
- August 25 - Orientation for new freshmen.
- August 26 - Classes begin.
- September 1 - Last day to add an A-quad course.
- September 8 - Last day to add a full semester course.
- September 8 - Last day to drop a full semester or A-quad course without a W grade.
- September 29 - Last day to drop an A-quad course with a W grade or to elect pass/fail.
- October 21 - B-quad begins.
- October 27 - Last day to add a B-quad course.
- November 2-6 - Advising for Spring 2016 semester.
- November 3 - Last day to drop a B-quad course without a W grade.
- November 9-20 - Advance registration for Spring 2016 semester.
- November 24 - Last day to drop a full semester or B-quad course with a W grade or to elect pass/fail.
- December 11 - Last day of fall semester classes.
- December 14-17 - Final exams.
Online course evaluations >> are conducted at the end of each quad during the Fall and Spring semesters.