The Office of the Registrar provides the framework for effective student-faculty-staff interaction through the development of the yearly College catalog, course scheduling, classroom assignments, student registration, student records/database maintenance, and evaluation of degree completion. In support of the educational process at Wheaton College, our goal is to provide timely, accurate and personal service to current and former students, faculty and staff while maintaining the integrity, accuracy, security and storage of all academic records.
Spring 2016 Registration
Advance registration for current students is available online starting the week of November 9. Students must have first met with their advisors and obtained their Registration PIN #. Registration will remain open online until the second week of classes in spring semester.
Continuing Special Students:
Registration for all continuing special students will start December 1 in the Registrar's Office.
New Special Students:
Registration for new special students will start January 8 in the Registrar's Office.
Registration for those wishing to audit a class will take place in the Registrar's Office. Students must attend class and obtain the instructor's permission and signature in order to register. Permission is the perogative of the instructor. For details and forms, please contact the Registrar's Office at 630-752-5045.
Audit forms for current Wheaton students or non-Wheaton students (not alumni) can be downloaded.
Alumni can obtain forms from the Office of Alumni and Parent Engagement at email@example.com or 630-752-5047.
Important Dates for Spring 2016
- January 8 - Orientation and Registration for new students.
- January 11 - Classes begin.
- January 13 - Deadline for tuition and fees.
- January 15 - Last day to add A-quad courses.
- January 22 - Last day to add full semester courses; last day to drop a full-semester or A-quad course without a W.
- February 19 - Last day to drop an A-quad course with a W; last day to elect pass/fail for an A-quad course.
- March 4 - End of A-quad.
- March 14 - B-quad courses begin.
- March 18 - Last day to add B quad courses.
- March 23 - Advising begins for Fall semester.
- March 24 - Last day to drop B-quad courses without a W.
- March 31-April 15 - Advance registration for Fall semester.
- April 15 - Last day to drop a full semester or B-quad course with a W; last day to elect pass/fail for full semester or B-quad courses.
- April 29 - Last day of spring classes.
- May 2 - Reading Day.
- May 2-5 - Final Exams
- May 6-8 - Commencement weekend.
Online course evaluations >> are conducted at the end of each quad during the Fall and Spring semesters.