The Office of the Registrar provides the framework for effective student-faculty-staff interaction through the development of the yearly College catalog, course scheduling, classroom assignments, student registration, student records/database maintenance, and evaluation of degree completion. In support of the educational process at Wheaton College, our goal is to provide timely, accurate and personal service to current and former students, faculty and staff while maintaining the integrity, accuracy, security and storage of all academic records.
Fall 2015 Registration
Registration for current students is available online until September 8. Changes after that need to be made in the Registrar's Office. Registration for incoming freshmen is closed online until after students have met with their academic advisors on Tuesday, August 25.
Registration for special students will take place in the Registrar's Office.
Undergraduate special students may register for A Quad, B Quad, or full semester classes starting Tuesday, August 25.
Graduate special students may register for A Quad, B Quad, or full semester classes starting Monday, August 24 at 3 pm.
Registration for those wishing to audit a class will take place in the Registrar's Office. Registration for A Quad, B Quad, or full semester classes will start on Wednesday, August 26. Students must attend class and obtain the instructor's permission and signature in order to register. Permission is the perogative of the instructor. For details and forms, please contact the Registrar's Office at 630-752-5045.
Audit forms for current Wheaton students or non-Wheaton students (not alumni) can be downloaded.
Alumni can obtain forms from the Office of Alumni and Parent Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org or 630-752-5047.
Important Dates for Fall 2015
- August 24 - Graduate and transfer student orientation.
- August 25 - Orientation for new freshmen.
- August 26 - Classes begin.
- September 1 - Last day to add an A-quad course.
- September 8 - Last day to add a full semester course.
- September 8 - Last day to drop a full semester or A-quad course without a W grade.
- September 29 - Last day to drop an A-quad course with a W grade or to elect pass/fail.
- October 21 - B-quad begins.
- October 27 - Last day to add a B-quad course.
- November 2-6 - Advising for Spring 2016 semester.
- November 3 - Last day to drop a B-quad course without a W grade.
- November 9-20 - Advance registration for Spring 2016 semester.
- November 24 - Last day to drop a full semester or B-quad course with a W grade or to elect pass/fail.
- December 11 - Last day of fall semester classes.
- December 14-17 - Final exams.
Online course evaluations >> are conducted at the end of each quad during the Fall and Spring semesters.