SDP offers students unique opportunities through our mentoring program, the ability to volunteer in meaningful contexts, and events each year designed to provide students with the resources and skills necessary to succeed in their chosen field of study.
Recent volunteering sites for Wheaton students include:
- Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital: Has a rich history of both serving uninsured persons and allowing Wheaton students to serve under experienced healthcare providers.
- Mission Possible: A free clinic and ministry in Aurora, IL that provides both dental, medical, and other forms of care free of charge to uninsured individuals.
- Facilitate fellowship and support for members
- Provide students with guidance and direction to resources
- Provide opportunities for practical experience, ministry in the health professions, and preparation for professional school and other opportunities
- Develop servant leaders that will positively impact the community
- Please email Sigma Delta Pi with any questions about volunteering, mentoring, or to request more information about membership.
Sigma Delta Pi Cabinet for 2016-2017:
President - Josie Needs
Vice President - Maddy Dibble
Senior Volunteer Coordinator - Laura Pax
Junior Volunteer Coordinator -Alisa Erck
Senior Blood Drive Coordinator - Eunice Kim
Junior Blood Drive Coordinator - Lauren Wilkes
Event Coordinators - Meredith Clarkson, Julia Stanfield, Justine Chang
Picture of Sigma Delta Pi Cabinet at top of page: Back Row (L to R) Alisa Erck, Justine Chang, Laura Pax, Eunice Kim, Julia Stanfield, Maddy Dibble; Front Row (L to R) Lauren Wilkes, Josie Needs, Meredith Clarkson