The Student Development concentration is designed for those seeking to influence the lives of college students. This concentration will connect you to current research that will challenge you to think critically about collegiate learning, form collaborative partnerships across the institution, and develop a personal philosophy of student development within the higher-education context.
Student Development (18)
- CFM 532 Discipleship (2)
- CFM 534 Care & Counsel in Ministry (2)
- CFM 545 Student Development Leadership & Organization (4)
- CFM 546 Facilitating Collegiate Learning (4)
- CFM 641 College/Young Adult Ministry (4)
- CFM 692 Student Development Final Project (2)