Christian Formation and Ministry Concentrations
Graduate students in the Christian Formation and Ministry program can choose from these five areas of concentration:
Hear about the CFM program from our faculty and students.
Features and Benefits
- Two-day schedule—Mondays and Thursdays (except for HoneyRock courses).
- Gain a strong biblical and theological basis for formation and ministry.
- Develop a critical understanding of educational and spiritual processes by which people grow in personal and corporate settings.
- Deepen your awareness of gifts, passions, and calling in ministry.
- Propose compassionate ministry approaches that promote thoughtful concern for interior life and help bear burdens with the wounded.
- Teach effectively and handle Scripture wisely with an eye to integrate theory into creative practice.